Friday, September 27, 2013

...BlogFest 2013?

It's that time of year again!
 

A Journey Of Books is once again hosting BlogFest. There isn't a better time to explore new blogs than this one, because it comes with lots of potential goodies attached--YAY! Each of the hundreds of blogs participating has an awesome prize on offer: will you win a book? Jewelery? Gift cards, or bookmarks, or note pads, or... well, the sky's the limit on this swag! 

I'm a writer of romantic, smoochy books, an unrepentant geek, and a thoroughly nice fellow. 

This year, I'm offering two raffles: first, a digital copy of my book, Cocktails & Dreams.


 It's a story of a guy, a girl, a wild night, and a question: Does a modern romance stand a chance when it started somewhere in the middle?














My next book, The Art of Appreciation, won't be out until December, but I'm so excited that I want to raffle something for it, too!


When her two-year relationship fizzles out, Abby DeSmet is done with love. She takes advantage of her vacation to escape to Santa Cruz California with her best friend. They're determined to do new things, eat new foods, meet new people, do new people... And then she meets Matt. Sculptor, surfer, and fellow veteran of the Relationship Wars, he's easy, breezy, and not looking for forever. And maybe that's okay, because twentysomething Jason is ready for anything. Throw in bikers, models, and fortune tellers, and there's no telling what might happen!

I love this story so much that I can't wait to share it! Until then, I can share a necklace: silver seashell, anyone?
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Now, take a look at a few other of the great blogs in BlogFest2013!
Felicia Rogers
Dianne Hartsock
Gemma Parkes Living and Loving
Diva's Bookcase
Bibliophilia, Please

4 comments:

  1. So many ways to say I love you. While the words themselves are probably the best way, a token or action that only holds meaning to the people involved is a close second. Grand gestures for the world to see are nice, but private communication seals the specialness of the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree. Ex: My husband set out a couple of nights age with a few dollars in hand for snacks. He came across a moving sale on the way to the shop, and brought me home 6 John Steinbeck hardcovers, leather bound, from the late '30s-early 40s. Now that's love!

      Delete
  2. The best way to say "I love you" is not in words but in actions! Thoughtful gestures to demonstrate love mean a lot more to me than just speaking the words (though of course the words are nice to hear, too!).

    Hooray for blog tour! Thanks for the giveaway. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Journey of Books is so kind for doing this each year!

      Delete